In recent weeks I've tried to print some of my illustrations with linoleum. Currently I can only make hand prints because I lack a suitable etching press yet. These are two- and three-color prints so I cut different lino-plates. I am not happy with the accuracy of fit and think I could improve this with a better printing table. The Illustration was made at the PC by Illustrator, then I printed it mirrored and transfered it to the linoleum plate. The next step is to cut the non-printing parts and this for the different colors. The "Winning Oldsmobile" were printed onto DIN A4 paper, the plates are DIN A5.