Donnerstag, 7. April 2011

Foo Fighters Rope


Rope is the first single by the alternative rock band Foo Fighters, from their seventh studio album Wasting Light. Foo Fighters was originally formed in 1994 by Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl as a one-man project and later grouped as band. They won three Grammy Awards and all six records in the past were nominated. See what with Wasting Light happens.

Some lines of the refrain:
Choke! On a kiss, I thought I'd save my breath for you
Choke! On a kiss, I thought I'd save my breath for you
Give me some rope I'm coming loose, I'm hanging on you
Give me some rope I'm coming loose, I'm pulling for you now
Give me some rope I'm coming, out of my head, into clear when you, go,
I come Lose


This could be interesting



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen